CATIA V6 PLM Express
With groundbreaking direct-modeling capabilities and realistic simulation solutions for non-experts, V6 PLM Express helps to deliver on the promise of PLM 2.0 (PLM Online for All). Leveraging more than 10 years of experience in providing one of the leading mid-market PLM solutions (V5 PLM Express), V6 PLM Express offers the best portfolio in the market today to make your business more efficient, innovative and successful.
With components from the CATIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, ENOVIA, and 3DVIA product lines, V6 PLM Express offers an easy to implement, role-based solution that incorporates the needs of your entire company.
The solutions for Mechanical Engineer provide a set of advanced tools for designing complex mechanical products. Design changes can be easily propagated to all product development stakeholders thanks to build-in relational design features and collaboration tools.
- CATIA Mechanical Engineers Pack – MEK
- CATIA Mechanial Product Creation – MCE
- CATIA Plastic Part Design Pack – PPK
- CATIA Cast & Forged Part Design – CFD
- CATIA Mechanical Surface Design – SUR
- CATIA Mechanical Surface Optimizer Pack – SOK
- CATIA Fabricated Part Design – FPD
- CATIA Jigs and Tooling Design – JTD
- CATIA Aerospace Sheet Metal Pack – ASK
- CATIA Composite Engineering Pack – CEK
- CATIA Compostie Manufacturing Pack – CMK
- CATIA Imagine & Shape – IMS
- CATIA 3D Drafting and Annotations – TDA
- ENOVIA Live Similarity – LSI
- CATIA Mechanism Simulation – MSI
- CATIA Tolerancing – TOL
- DELMIA Live Assembly – LAS
- DELMIA Live device Behavior – LDB
- CATIA Product Engineering Optimizer – PEO
- CATIA Knowledge Expert – KWE
- ENOVIA VPM Supply Chain Collaborative Engineering – VSC
The solution for Shape Designer increases innovations by enabling product designers to easily bring ideas to life, both individually and collaboratively within a group. Its core functionalities include styling, conceptual design, visualization, technical sufacing and reverse engineering.
The solutions for Equipment Engineer provide advanced tools to define complex equipments or machineries. Built-in simulation functions allow you to visualize and analyze the equipment in its commissioning stage (i.e. virtual commissioning)
The solution for Machining Engineer provides advanced machining and tooling design functionalities that are fully integrated with the design environment. This Design-for-Manufacturing approach allows manufacturing process to start earlier with less downstream errors.
The solution for Robotics Engineer enables robot programmers to create, optimize, and validate robotic applications in an immersive, 3D environment, keeping the robots engaged in value-added manufacturing activities instead of taking them off-line to create or modify their programs. V6 PLM Express provides advanced and intuitive solution for robotic programming, simulation, and translating programs to the robot’s native controller language for execution on the shop floor.
The solutions for Team Member (Collaborator) provide a “virtual window” into product development processes and data. Users across the enterprise can easily participate in product review or decision making activities, thereby making the entire product development process more efficient.