ENOVIA SmarTeam Design Collaboration offering enables dispersed design teams to work in collaboration in a single, or Multi-CAD environment, to innovate new products, and to reuse existing ones for faster-time-to market.
In a Design Collaboration scenario the participating roles are the Designer, the Editor and the Community member, whereby the domain focus is the designer, and design collaboration can also take place among a group of local or remote designers only, without necessarily including community members.
- AC Integration – ACI
- CATIA Integration – CAI
- CATIA Web Integration – CWI
- IN Integration – INI
- Multi CAD Integration – MCI
- Editor Configuration – SED
- SE Integration – SEI
- Navigator Configuration – SNV
- Multi CAD Configuration – SMC
- Multi CAD Engineering Configuration – SME
- SW Intergration – SWI
- CATIA Team PDM Engineering Configuration – TDM
- CATIA Web Team PDM Engineering Configuration – TDW