||CATIA V5 Design – Seating and Seat Structures
- Design, release and launch seating structures, mechanisms, foam, electric packaging and trim as well as integrate these components into the vehicle
- Design and deliver complete systems rather than just piece parts
- Develop and incorporate interior systems requirements relating to seating
- Achieve customer driven interior systems targets for luxury, function, cost and weight
- Work with the design studio to deliver the optimal balance between form, function and cost
- Implement processes and material selections to achieve world class automotive interior craftsmanship, fit & finish
- Complete and release interior components, sub-systems and detail designs using CATIA V5 and V6
- Interpret CAE simulation results and integrate recommendations into product design
- Collaborate with key suppliers to support overall vehicle development milestones and prototype/production builds
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Purchasing to ensure interior system manufacturing and assembly feasibility and serviceability
||Aersopace Designer/Drafter – Solidworks
- Performs new and revised product design using Solidworks CAD equipment
- Prepares detail part designs, sub-assembly drawings and assembly drawings.
- Maintains CAD Model Configuration Control.
- Supports Mechanical and Environmental Test Program as required to support program requirements.
- Makes decisions regarding design suitability using knowledge of specified product materials and production processes.
- Processes Engineering Change Orders and makes or creates Bills of Material and other related entries using the company MRP system.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
||Aerospace Electrical Engineer II
- Perform the conceptual and detail design of analog and digital circuits.
- Coordinate, prepare, and review technical drawings, documents, and data items.
- Review, prepare designs, analyze and test data to ensure accuracy and appropriateness
- Operate standard lab equipment to perform design verification and circuit testing.
- Prepare and present technical information at design reviews.
- Act as a technical liaison to other functional groups as required.
- Interface with customer technical personnel.
- Ability to use engineering software tools, including Solidworks and Orcad.
- Applies national standards in the design and testing of products and subassemblies.
- Prepare qualification test plans, procedures and reports. Coordinate with customer to obtain approval of test documents.
- Support Electrical and Environmental Test Program as required to support program requirements.